Friday, February 3, 2017

Penny Black Cupid at Work



February Challenge

Try Something New





For today's card I stamped my sweet Cupid at Work image in Versafine ink on Canson watercolor paper. I dug out my long neglected Stampin' Up watercolor crayons and gave the water brush a whirl! I added two layers of 3M foam tape and made this in to a shaker card. I used a mixture of beads and sequins for the shaker goodies. I used Lawn Fawn dies to cut the oval and the word love. I used Wink of Stella on the sentiment and hearts. The paper is some MME Love Me (Pink Hex) that I have been hoarding for quite some time!


I am sharing with the following challenges:

Colour Crazy Challenge-ATG  2/17
Crafting With Friends Challenge #36-ATG  2/16
Creative Corner Challenge -Perfectly Pink 2/20
Dragons Lair Design challenge blog-Hearts A Flutter 2/28
Jo's Scrap Shack challenge #174-ATG  2/9
Making Memories Challenge #2-Valentine 3/4
PDE Linky Party # 158-ATG  2/8
Simply Create Too # 124- Love  2/23
Simply Papercraft #43- ATG  2/28
Cardz for Galz-Love in in the Air  2/14
Craft Rocket challenge #32-It's a Love Thing  2/14
Cute Card Thursday #463- Be My Valentine 2/7\
In The Pink #112- With Love  2/14
Little Miss Muffet Challenge #155-ATG  2/8




Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is:


Prize winner gets a $20 voucher!

Prize winner gets a $20 voucher!



Please pop in to view more inspiration from the rest

 of the PB 

team!



DebbyGretaHelenLorraineNat, and Sylvie



Thanks for stopping in to say Hello today!

 ♥ Sue




Pin It!

23 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oh my goodness! I'm a sucker for shaker cards and of course I love Penny Black as much as house mouse. So adorable!

Gibmiss said...

Hi Sue
Hope your Mum is OK...
stunning card Sue... I have this stamp...
Hugs Sylvie xx

Deloris said...

Super cute! Love your card! Made me smile!

Pam Sparks said...

so cute Sue! Love everything about it! Your fab coloring and I can see why you'd hoard this paper...perfect for this card though!

Janis Lewis said...

Love it! Thanks for sharing with us at Pause Dream Enjoy Linky Party.
~Owner/DT Janis

Stempelbavaria said...

Such a lovely card <3
Hugs
Daniela

Janice said...

Gorgeous shaker card, such a cute image!
Thanks for joining us at Making Memories Crafting Challenge.
Hope to see you again next month.
Janice DT

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous shaker card Sue. Love the design and very sweet PB stamp.
Lorraine x

Whisper said...

Oooo what a fabby shaker card and i so love that image too, Luv Sam x

JayBe said...

This is just gorgeous and perfect for our challenge at Cardz 4 Galz - thanx for sharing.
Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

Sandy said...

Shaker cards are the best - just like water globes - they take you into another dimension. Your shaker card is wonderful - well done Sue!
sandy xx

Leslie Miller said...

So dang cute all over, and you did such a super job with the watercoloring! I still have a couple sets of the WCW crayons that have never been opened. I keep meaning to use them. This is so cute as a shaker!

karenlotty said...

Very cute Thank you for sharing with Craft Rocket Challenges

Julie B said...

What a great image, like the soft w/c background too.
Thanks for sharing the love at Cardz4Galz. :)

Larissa said...

Very lovely card Sue, Love how you coloured the image with those watercolor crayons! Really sweet! Thanks for joining us at In the pink!

Hugs,
Larissa

Thanks for the sweet words at In the pink! -xx-

Glenda Atkins said...

Gorgeous shaker card,the image is a delight and so is your card!
hugs
Glenda

Claire said...

Fabulous project! I love the image and it makes a brilliant shaker card. Thanks so much for joining us at Colour Crazy Challenge this time
Claire xx

Sonia said...

A gorgeous and cute card. Love the image. Thank you for joining our Valentine challenge at Making Memories Crafting. Hope to see you again soon.

Crafty Hugs Sonia DT XX

Kat W said...

What a super cute and romantic design...love the shaker element :-)
Thanks for joining in our challenge at In The Pink!
Kat x

Marilyn said...

Adorable shaker card and a perfect card for a Valentine! Shakers are my favourite!
Thanks for joining us at Making Memories Crafting and I hope you'll be back again soon.
Marilyn

Lola said...

So adorable. I'm so intimidated by water colors but really love the look!

Irene said...

A very nice shaker card!
Thank you so much for joining at Creative Corner Challenges!
Good lucky, Irene (DT Member)
Pagina Web

Susan Renshaw said...

Fab shaker image!
Thank you for sharing with Dragons Lair Designs Challenges!
Susan
DT for Dragons Lair Designs Challenges!
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...