Sunday, April 16, 2017

Happy Easter!!




Hope you all had a Happy Easter.  I had a nice dinner with family and am now ready to sit back and rest for a while.  I made several projects over the last few weeks that I just could not find the time to share, so today I am sharing them with you.  


Rice Krispie Easter Cake...the inspiration came from HERE.
This was so fast and easy to make!!!


The Easter Bunny sent me this picture because I forgot to take a picture before popping them in the mail.  Go Ducks!


Another Dollar Tree basket for a a good little friend of mine. The bunnie is from a file named Sweet Bunny Easter Set-from the Silhouette Store, but I can not find the link right now.

Thanks for stopping in...sorry time is short for me these days but I did want to at least share-even if it is the last minute :)

Sue

Pin It!

4 comments:

KandA said...

What fabulous Easter treats. Your bunny treat bag is super and the rice crispie cake looks delicious xx

Sandy said...

You are so creative Sue - I love the bunny bag most of all!
Sandy xx

Nana said...

Adorable treta box. Love th cute bunny. Cake is yummy! The treat baskets I know were a hit.
Have a creative day.
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥

Leslie Miller said...

There you go again... always with such cute stuff. Amazing that you find the time at all. Looks like a fun Easter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...