Friday, April 14, 2017

Penny Black Garden Friends







April Challenge


Spring or Easter



Easter is always a great time to use cute spring Penny Black clear sets. Today I used

Garden Friends Transparent set. 

My little box was designed by Lori Whitlock and found in the Silhouette Store. The cut file is named Scalloped Top Tie Box



Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is:


Prize winner gets a $20 voucher!

Prize winner gets a $20 voucher!



Please pop in to view more inspiration from the rest

 of the PB 

team!



DebbyGretaHelenLorraine, and Sylvie



Thanks for stopping in to say Hello today!

 ♥ Sue


Pin It!

9 comments:

Lorraine said...

A very cute little bunny and I love teh box design.
Happy Easter Sue
Lorraine x

Marilyn said...

Cute box!! Love the image!!

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's beautiful Sue
Fijne paasdagen / Happy Easter
Gr Karin

Deloris said...

How cute! Love the fun purple box and those daring BP images! It's sure to bring on the smiles!

Gibmiss said...

Hi Sue
another fabulous card from you ...always love to see your Makes Sue...
Hugs Sylvie xx

Georgiana said...

That treat box looks familiar. I love it too. Yours looks fabulous in purple.

KandA said...

Fabulous little box and I love the PB stamps xx

Leslie Miller said...

That's a super cute set! I had to go look, dang it. You know you sold me on 1-2-3 Stitch and I've had a couple of shopping trips. Now I have to lay off for a while. Anyway... the images are darling cut out and placed on the purple polka dot box. You have such a flair for fun and happy creations and I get such a kick out of seeing them!

Sandy said...

So sweet with wonderful Easter colors Sue!!
Sandy xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...