Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Batty 4 You-My Scrap Chick








from 

My Scrap Chick







I made several of these cuties for the special little ones in my life!...I finished them off in different styles just to see what I liked most.  I doodled on #1 with a Uni-ball Signo white pen. #2 I inked the edges with SU! White craft ink and #3 I left plain.  When the card is folded to slip in the envelope it is 3.25 x 3.75.  In real life I do like the inked one as my favorite, the other two are a close second though!!

I have another cute My Scrap Chick Halloween project coming you way in the next day or so-stay tuned!


 Doodlin' bat
Inky bat
plain ole' bat



I am sharing with the following challenges!

Sue

Pin It!

21 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Awww.... that is super CUTE!

Theresa

cass said...

Batcard! love the design. Thank you for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight for our "Shaped Card" challenge.

Dreja said...

Wow! Fantastic!
Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
LG Dreja

Marilyn said...

Awesome shaped card!!

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic Sue
Gr Karin

Casandra Bennett said...

Adorbs!

Stempelbavaria said...

So cute, wow!
x Daniela

KandA said...

These are so fabulous and fun xx

Chris said...

These are brilliant! Love the way the wings open out, so clever. Think I might be caseing this great idea very soon!
Chris
x

Bunny said...

This is so cute. I love it. [Bunny]

Sandy said...

You never can be too cute when you are a Halloween Bat!
Sandy xx

Shirley N said...

This is really cute Sue! I think I should get this an make it for my grandkids, too, and put my ScanNCut to good use. TFS!

Rika said...

So cute!

Sue said...

Ohhhhh this is super cute! what a fabulous card!!! thanks for sharing with us at Paper Creator hugs Sue x

Rocky said...

What a fang-tastic idea for a card, I love it. Thank you for sharing it with us at HOC.

craftysahmiam said...

Adorable Halloween cards that your special someones are sure to love; thanks for sharing with us at House of Cards!

Leslie Miller said...

Ack!!! Look how the bat wings fold! Too stinkin' cute!

Renate said...

ooooohw, look at this cutie pie!!!
Perfecty nice made.
Thank you for sharing this amazing creation at our challenge.

-xiss- Renate.
(DT Cards und More)

Line said...

What a cute bat.
Thank you so much for joining us over at Scrap from your heart.

Hugs DT Line

Kuni said...

This is wonderful.
Thank you for joining us at the Animal Friends.
Hugs
Kuni

Lola said...

I like them all - but I'm going to pick the white pen as my favorite. These are tooooo cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...